home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

Growing Sentences.


(1)
So I walked into the room and it reeked of us.

(2)
So I walked into the room and it reeked of pizza and beer, with a little bit of sunshine spying on us.

(3)
So I walked into the room but it reeked of leftover pizza and beer. The sun is creeping through my blinds, like an intruder spying on my sheets that smelled of us.

(4)
So I walked into the room hoping to get some sleep but it reeked of leftover pizza and beer. It's a very humid Tuesday afternoon, and the sun is creeping through my blinds, spying on my sheets that always smelled of us.

(5)
So I walked into the room hoping to get some sleep but it reeked of leftover pizza and beer, like it usually does on a Friday night, except it's a very humid Tuesday afternoon with the sun creeping through my blinds like an intruder spying on us, except there wasn't even that anymore, only your toothbrush and my sheets that would not stop smelling of us.


--

Labels: ,




________________________________________________________________